- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to make a difference in a dynamic organisation where you get to collaborate with people from different parts of the world? Are you passionate about partnering with the business on a broad range of HR activities? Are you experienced in supporting both office and manufacturing sites? If yes, then this might be an opportunity just for you! Are you ready to realise your potential? Come join us on our journey as we are breaking barriers to improved well-being.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Nordic & Baltics HR organisation which is characterised by a strong sense of commitment – towards the tasks, the business and the team. Located just a couple of minutes from Mölndal train station in Gothenburg, Essity offers you to be part of an international business setting with many contacts across different functions, units and countries.
About the role
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with a clear opportunity to make a difference and support the ongoing development of the business/global units. As HR manager you will provide proactive and valued HR partnership and be responsible for the operational support for line managers with employees at the office as well as in the plant. You will provide support within the entire field of HR from performance management, organisational and people development and change management, labour law and negotiations, training, talent reviews, succession planning, recruitment, HR data analysis to implementation of global initiatives and processes. You will report to the HR Manager Lead in Mölndal.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Work as HR Manager to assigned business teams to ensure professional HR support in all operational HR issues related to performance management, recruitments, organizational and people development and change management
- Support the development and delivery of business unit related topics in development activities, organization or structure changes, interpretation and evaluation of appropriate remuneration issues
- Provide assistance and guidance to line management on a broad range of HR policies, programs and practices
- Advise on labor law, collective agreement and policy related issues concerning employees to make sure that Essity is compliant
- Responsible for union negotiations
- Proactively work with health and support in rehabilitation processes
- Contribute to further implementation of our global HR processes and tools
- Ensure keeping up to date with HR trends and developments
Who You Are
You are passionate about operative HR work and about providing excellent support towards the business. To be successful in the role you need to operate with a pragmatic can-do attitude, embracing change and dealing with ambiguity and complexity. You thrive in an environment where you work independently and rely on your experience, but you also enjoy exploring synergies in working together with colleagues and stakeholders. You build relationships based on trust, integrity and respect and can engage, coach and inspire people around you.
- Thorough HR experience of around 8 – 10 years from a similar role of supporting line management with both white- and blue-collar workforces
- In-depth knowledge of Swedish employment and labor legislations and HR best practices
- Experience from union negotiations and understanding of different collective agreements
- Good knowledge of HR tools and possessing system savviness is essential. If you have previous experience in using Workday, this is an advantage
- Experience from navigating in a large global organisation with line managers located in different geographies is beneficial
- University Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent written and spoken English and Swedish
If you are up for the challenge and think this sounds like you, apply today! As we will be making ongoing selections, interviews might start before the application deadline.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.