Lanetalk provides the only digital solution on an untapped mega market with over 160 million bowlers. The company provides the world’s largest competition platform that has a growing traction on all core markets.
The experienced and seasoned team has a deep industry and scale-up knowledge and have key partnerships in place to take the company to the next phase. There are currently more than 150,000 passioned bowlers that are using the tournament platform as well as to track their scores and get insights on how to become better bowlers. The biggest bowlers in the world and well-known industry players are all great ambassadors.
We are now looking for an experienced CMO to join the management team to accelerate growth in the USA and Europe. The management team is based in Stockholm, but most customers and partners are based in the USA. The CMO position can be located anywhere in Europe with the same time zone as the rest of the management team.
As our upcoming CMO, you will manage our marketing strategy including overseeing all marketing related activities. This includes bowler and bowling center onboarding and acquisition as well as supporting our ambassadors and important partners. You will have a central role in our journey towards 1 million subscribers by the end of 2026.
We believe that you have had a similar strategic role in a digital company or managing digital marketing strategies for a less digital company. We think that you love marketing and digital sales and are thrilled to work together with us to apply your knowledge on a global market.
You will work tight together with the CEO and management team to set the strategies and execute the roll-out. You and your marketing team will provide the sales team and our partners with supportive tools and marketing material to boost growth of both bowlers and centers.
As our CMO, your job will include:
- Set marketing strategies and responsible for the roll-out of related marketing activities
- Coordinate marketing activities together with the advertising agency, our sales department, our scoring partners as well as key ambassadors
- Main responsibility for the customer journey in all our platforms, including to oversee user experience in the app and tournament play
- Responsible for user acquisition and the retention KPI’s
- Responsible for the creative team that produces content in all channels
- Experience from similar strategic role and as well as a more operative marketing role
- Proven experience from digital sales on an English-speaking market
- Used to manage parallel projects with distributed teams
- Confident in running meetings and holding presentations with English speaking members/audience
What we can offer:
- A vibrant, young and focused environment where we all share the passion to build a great platform that is loved by the users and focused on the successful roll-out on a global scale
- A job where your experience is highly valuated, and you will play an important role in the upcoming success. This is only for people who are brave and wants to be part in a disruption of a mega industry.
- If you are the one that checks all the boxes, we will be able to provide a good salary and incentivize you with a shareholding in the company.