Foodora market continues to grow, develop and expand at an extremely fast pace! We are currently breaking new ground for the entire grocery trade. We provide darkstores where we ensure that our customers, based on a wide range of food, get their groceries delivered in minutes. Cool huh? Foodora market is a game changer and we hope you want to join our ongoing journey!
We are looking for you who want to play an essential role in our foodora market team. As a part of our management team, you will report directly to our general manager and use your leadership skills to lead our district managers and their teams towards targets and excellence. Even though being a strong leader is very important, we believe having a holistic perspective is equally important. We are looking for a passionate leader who will strive as much for operational excellence as for the foodora market being the best possible employer. To seize this challenge, we need you to be confident, bold and fully engaged to deliver beyond-the-ordinary stuff. Oh… did we even mention that you must thrive in an organization with very high (!) speed?
We have stores from Luleå in the north to Malmö in the south so you can expect some business trips within the country but also abroad from time to time.
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- The scope of the role is broad and covers everything from highly strategic decisions to very hands-on tasks such as assembling shelves when launching stores
- You have an essential role in our Management team, contributing to the overall strategic direction, day-to-day decisions and ensuring the operational aspect in all decisions made
- Coach, lead, set and track developments for our whole Operations team, consisting of District managers, Grocery Store Managers, Senior pickers, Pickers and 2 Operational specialists. The team will continue to grow too
- Set up and implement short-, mid- and long-term strategy and tactics for operations that takes us towards a world class scalable foodora market
- Develop, implement and track budget and costs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from other functions and take actions to drive the business forward
- Collaborate with Delivery Hero’s regional and central team as well as sister companies across Europe
- Leadership/coaching - Leadership skills - For you it’s a no-brainer to lead by example, your leadership skills will be crucial in this role!
- Independent - You take full ownership for your work by taking your own initiatives and making sure they move forward, forward and forward!
- Results oriented - Results, results, results - yes we love great results at foodora market. We hope that you love it as much as we do!
- Responsible - Last but not least, you take a huge ownership and responsibility for your work and foodora market overall
- You have for years held a leading position in the grocery store industry and have a deep understanding of the industry and specifically the store operational side
- You have a university degree within business, engineering, economics or a long experience of work that have given you similar experience
- You have 7-10+ years experience in a managing role with budget ownership & team leadership
- You have professional knowledge within excel/google sheets and powerpoint
- You communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- If you have been working in a startup or scale-up company that will be considered as a plus
Start date: We are flexible when it comes to start dates but would prefer sooner rather than later if possible.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our recruitment process will include following:
(https://emojipedia.org/light-bulb/) psychometric tests via Alva Labs - we like to use science based methodology.
(https://emojipedia.org/laptop/) a digital HR interview - so you can get to know us a little better!
a case interview - where we get to meet each other face to face, yay!
️ (https://emojipedia.org/check-mark/) A last interview with people from the management team
️ (https://emojipedia.org/check-mark/) a reference check - almost there!
(https://emojipedia.org/incoming-envelope/) background check - final step
Please check out our instagram foodorapeople.se in the meantime, to see what's going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common, and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let's be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you'll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties