- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a computer science graduate, ready for the next step in your career and looking for a job with good development opportunities? Do you want to be part of building the mobile network of the future in 5G? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently looking for software developers for a well known client in Karlstad. We work with ongoing selection, so apply for the position today!
We are looking for candidates within these areas of expertise:
HDS Certification Test
In this role you will be developing one of the worlds most advanced data server solution, Hyperscale Datacenter Solution (HDS). As a software- Test/Developer you will be working with the products utilization of resources for computing, storage and networking.
Skills: IP networking, Switch experience (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Pluribus), Server architecture, BMC, BIOS, Java, Linux, Script(Bash, Python), CICD, Test automation (JCAT), Jenkins, Git.
ADP (Application Development Platform) Program is developing a cloud native platform. It consists of ADP hubs developing generic microservices and ADP Anchor responsible for supporting all ADP service development through CICD (Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery), enablers, framework, support, and developer experience.
Skills: Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud native, Java Python, CI and dev tools (Git, Jenkins, Spinnaker), Java (test app and test case). ADP and GO knowledge is a plus.
You will be working with next generation mobile system and develop microservices to enable Cloud native applications in 5G mobile system.
In these different roles you will be a part of self- organized teams working agile, participating in team activities such as daily meetings, retrospectives and demos. Some work will also include integration and certification of hardware, development of automated test environment as well as development of Software Defined Infrastructure.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Candidates with a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or similar education. You may also have studied Electrical Engineering or Technical Physics and we require candidates to present a diploma.
* Candidates that with experience from any of the above mentioned skills and areas including programming in C/C++ and are fluent in English both written and spoken.
Applicants with previous work experience from software development and/or testing are preferred in the recruitment process.
As a person you are:
* Solutions- oriented
* Take initiative
* Our client require a mandatory background check on all employees and contracted consultants. We may therefore ask you to provide a extraction to your criminal record during the recruitment process.
* Start: During Q4
* Work extent: Full time, ongoing
* Location: Central Karlstad
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.