- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We strive to disrupt the earphone industry, aiming to be among the top 5 brands within 3 years. It is a bold objective, but together we will do it! We are selling in 30+ markets and are one of Northern Europe's fastest growing companies within our industry. Driven by ambitious and motivated co-workers, the company culture is creative and collaborative. Where new ideas and initiatives are encouraged. As a growing international company, we are always open for new young professionals to join our Sudio family. You might be one of them; after all, you are reading this right?
This is a junior position, located at our headquarter office in central Stockholm. As a Junior E-Commerce Associate for the Taiwanese market, your role will primarily be centered around online marketing and developing brand awareness for Sudio in the Singapore market. You will be required to take initiative to develop an online strategy for brand recognition in Taiwan via various online channels with an emphasis on social media. You will be tasked with creating and maintaining relationships with key influencers in Taiwan including but not limited to; bloggers, social media influencers, press contacts, and management agencies. We will teach you everything about the latest strategies for online marketing through social media channels worldwide and develop your skills on tools such as Google Analytics.
This job offers you both freedom and responsibility. Hence you will be able to come up with your own strategies for gaining market exposure. You will be able to share best practice with your colleagues, but will also be responsible for your own actions.
- Excellent understanding of the Taiwanese market, including culture, consumer trends and buying behavior.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Mandarin.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- You have an interest for marketing and social media.
- A positive attitude and willingness to exercise initiative.
- Must be able to work well individually and in a team.
- Excellent knowledge of all social networking platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter).
- You are at ease with Power point, Excel and Word.
- The company communications will be in English, hence Swedish is not a requirement.
- A university degree is a plus but not a requirement.
Send application with CV and cover letter in english to [email protected]. We will go over the applications continually.