- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We invest in the future in your future! #Concentrix
In a world full of average, we stand out!
Based in the heart of Belfast City Centre, our state-of-the-art Call Centre is just a few minutes’ walk away from the city’s amazing landmarks!
Relocate before 10th August!
We have an exciting opportunity to come and join our team as a customer service advisor. Your day to day role will include responding incoming calls and emails from new and existing business customers about their services and answering any questions or queries they may have. This role is extremely customer focused and you will have your customer service radar switched on and be ready provide our customers with a professional service with the aim of providing first contact resolution.
Our office is open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. You will only be required to work one weekend day per month! Excellent if you want to strike that perfect work/life balance!
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- 40 hr per week contract with an hourly rate of up to £8.72 per hour with the opportunity to earn up to £250 bonus per month (£3k per year!).
- 28 days holiday per year plus an extra day for each year you stay! (up to 5yrs)
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package.
- Hard work and dedication are rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
We offer a competitive relocations package & ongoing support from our dedicated Relocations Officer to aid & support you through your move to Northern Ireland. Our package includes:
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- Up to 3 weeks stay in a serviced apartment.
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages of up to £500 to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
While the current COVID-19 restrictions are in place & our Maysfield site remains closed, you will have the opportunity to work & train from the comfort of your apartment/your new long-term accommodation. #wah
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- 6 months customer service experience- this can be in retail or hospitality
- Fluency in English & Danish (written and verbal).
- A minimum of 6 months’ direct customer service experience- this also include retail and hospitality.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & a good working knowledge of internet.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Able to communicate effectively on the phone, with active listening skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively via email.
- Ability to multitask, plan and organise.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.