- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We invest in the future in your future! #Concentrix
In a world full of average, we stand out!
Based in the heart of Belfast City Centre, our state-of-the-art Call Centre is just a few minutes’ walk away from the city’s amazing landmarks!
Relocate before 3rd August!
You will be responding to customer enquiries from new and existing customers and helping them with any problems or questions they may have about their technical products and services. You will have your customer service radar switched on and be ready provide our customers with a professional service with the aim of providing first contact resolutions. This is a blended role meaning you may be required to work in multiple channels ranging from social media, community forums and email support (Social not supported in Greek, Hebrew, Portuguese and Spanish. Community not supported in Portuguese and Spanish – Social media support could be offered in English). Our office is open 6am-11pm Mon-Sun (hours dependent on language).
What can we offer you?
- Initial work from home
- Move to our fantastic Belfast City centre location right next to Central Station!
- Salary: £8.20-£8.72 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year plus an extra day for each year you stay! (up to 5yrs)
- Fortnightly pay.
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities
- Experience life in Belfast, Northern Ireland, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Onsite café, juice bar, gym & yoga room
- Benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers
- Relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries
And much more!
We offer a competitive relocations package & ongoing support from our dedicated Relocations Officer to aid & support you through your move to Northern Ireland. Our package includes:
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- Up to 3 weeks stay in a serviced apartment.
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages of up to £500 to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
While the current COVID-19 restrictions are in place & our Maysfield site remains closed, you will have the opportunity to work & train from the comfort of your apartment/your new long-term accommodation. #wah
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- 6 months in Customer Sales or Customer Service (tech support background would be ideal)
- Fluency in English & Danish (written and verbal).
- Experience with Microsoft Office & a good working knowledge of the internet.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, plan and organise.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.