We are looking for a Developer to work with OutSystems Development, tasked with the following key development activities:
- Propose solutions to fulfill business requirements and recommend potential areas for streamlining.
- Design, document and develop programs according to functional specifications received and ensure the developed programs fulfill the business requirements.
- Plan, identify, define and conduct unit testing to ensure the proposed solution fulfills the business requirements.
- Provide technical support to the Functional Consultants during system integration and user acceptance testing, implementing code changes if required.
- Conduct peer code reviews as specified according to project standards.
- Ensure programs developed pass the required vulnerability assessments and code quality inspections.
- Plan and perform the cutover for the modules assigned.
- Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects, including but not limited to design specifications, program specifications and unit test plan.
- Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager and other management.
- Develop a fully integrated enterprise system to meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe and allocated budget using the OutSystems Rapid Application Development platform.
- Responsible for ensuring the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design.
- Responsible for complying with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
- Responsible for the design and development of all integration points and interfaces with SAP, any selected 3rd party software and other applications/systems.
- 4 year of IT system implementation experience.
- Degree in IT , Computer Science or Engineering
- 2 year OutSystems application development experience or certification in development on the OutSystems platform is required.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables (programs, documentation).
Start: Aug 2020
Duration: 6-8 months