- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Aurora was established in 2017 following the management buy-out of the Nordic arm of premium UK global consultancy. With offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and the UK, we support and manage construction projects across Northern Europe – from inception to completion. Our core services are project, design, and cost management – with other specialist services both in house and through an extended network of collaborators.
Aurora is first and foremost a vehicle for intelligent, competent, highly motivated, construction professionals to secure and deliver projects in the Nordics to an international standard. By retaining the employees and collaborators needed to serve both international and local clients, we have a diverse skill base; we bring the international perspective to the benefit of our ‘local clients’ and the local market knowledge to the benefit of our ‘international clients’. This is the essence of what makes us unique.
We are now looking to grow our fantastic team of construction professionals and looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Finnish team in Helsinki.
In this role your will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Leading and managing various projects in the built environment
- Conducting financial analysis & reporting
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Controlling, monitoring, and reporting on project progress
- Responsible for tender evaluation, contractor selection, and contractor management
Experience & Qualifications
- Basic proficiency in the Finnish language (B1, B2 or above)
- Fluent both in written and spoken English
- RICS Chartered (AssocRICS, MRICS) or similar; and/or Construction Related Degree (Architect, Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor or similar)
- Previous experience working in a client-facing role
- Extensive project management experience within the construction sector
- International Experience (either for International Clients in Sweden, or work abroad)
- BAS-P, BAS-U (or equivalent) certification
- KA certified according to PBL
- Good working knowledge of standard contract forms – specifically AMA AF Del, ABT06, AB04.
- Strong local network – specifically clients and planning authorities
- Business development experience – networking & preparing bids and proposals
Who are you?
We believe that you are:
- Driven and a dedicated team player
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly structured and diligent in your work
- Having a positive attitude, an ability to see opportunities, and is great at taking initiatives
What we offer
To be part of AuroraCC means that you are part of a small, ambitious and driven company with a multicultural team who enjoys delivering construction projects to a high professional standard and have fun together while we do so. We offer work-life balance, flexibility and autonomy, and an opportunity for personal development while working with great clients and projects all over the Nordics.
Does it sounds interesting, click apply or contact us at [email protected]