- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Electrolux, our customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Sales Process & Tools Manager
Stockholm – Temporary (One-Year Contract)
Our Europe Central Sales Team is looking for a Sales Process & Tools Manager to join the Trade Marketing Operations Team. In this role, YOU will structurally support the local sales division with Sales process improvements, capability development, overall governance and reporting as well as guidance on organizational aspects.
With a mission to develop and deploy best-in-class Sales Processes and Sales Tools, YOU will work cross functionally, leading and supporting projects to enhance Sales efficiency within the business, in order to maximize sell in and sell out.
This is a full-time temporary (One-Year Contract) role based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 65+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office!
Your Everyday Challenge
• Functionally responsible for Sales Process & Tools for all European markets
• Lead, motivate, train and develop the Sales Process & Tools organization (Key User Group Lead)
• Apply change management principles to ensure successful implementation of improvements
• Drive strategic initiatives to increase Customer Focus
• Drive & Support an integrated Sell-in/Sell-out approach
• Drive adoption of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
• Enhance usage and content for a mobile office (Tablets & Apps)
• Understand system interfaces and recommend developments to ensure data alignment
• Manage Sell-Out data integration with our SAP tools.
• Drive Sales Process & Tools KPI development, target setting and deployment across Sales Companies to drive sales productivity
• Benchmark with external Sales Process & Tools organizations and promote best practice exchange
• Support the development of Digital Content Distribution Organization within SP&T area
• Ad Hoc Projects and Analysis
Who You Are
International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
Team player & collaborator. You are an inspiring team player characterized by a high level of integrity, diligence, support, and enthusiasm for helping the team together to grow; You demonstrate ability to build relationships at all levels.
Credible and influential. You have proven ability to manage tasks on multiple levels towards common goals; You build relationships within the team that create trust, respect and honesty.
Agile. You like working in a fast-moving environment, being open to fast-changing priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity.
Great listener and communicator. You have outstanding communication skills and can convince, influence and engage stakeholders, peers, and colleagues.
Customer and quality focus. You are result oriented, you like to scout and deliver on process and tool support for both an outstanding customer experience as well as delivering commercial solutions to our customer.
• Master’s degree in business administration or Economics
• 2-5 years working experience in Sales, Trade Marketing Operations or Senior Project / Program Management
• MS Office; Advanced Excel Skills
• Experience with SAP
• Experience with Sales Tools like CRM, Tablet PC’s, Apps
• Experience with Sales Process development
• Excellent command in spoken and written English
Please apply in English