- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with technical sales in a global environment? Do you thrive in delivering the best customer service in a technical environment? Do you have the will to develop and work at a technology company in strong growth? Gasporox AB is a high-tech company that provides laser sensors for quality control in the food, pharmaceutical and beverage industry. We are looking for you with a genuine interest in technology, have good knowledge or wish to expand your skills in sales and thrive in a small company where there is an opportunity to develop broadly.
You will assist the Senior Sales Manager and sales team with selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success. We’re looking for the next star to join the Gasporox team and who gets fired up to do:
- Create and deliver customized product presentations and demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners both in-person and remotely
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
Who are you?
You have a technical background with a degree from university within engineering or other relevant degree. You have an interest in sales and wish to combine your technical background with international sales. You thrive in coordinating processes and people and enjoy working in a structured manner. Essential for you is customer and internal satisfaction.
In this role you will:
- Actively support the sales team, provide pre-sales technical assistance, product education, and post-sales support as well as overall sales administration
- Create as well as maintain market material and website
- Develop a strong understanding of our sales, onboarding and product delivery process, leveraging resources in Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product & Services to ensure customer success.
- Convey customer requirements to product management and engineering teams
- Do regular mail campaigns to attract new customers
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Be fluent in Swedish and English, working language will be mainly in English
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written and experience that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge and business acumen.
- 0-5 years’ experience preferred
The position is located at Gasporox office in Lund and is full-time equivalent.
You are welcome to submit your application including your resumé and letter that describes why you are the perfect candidate for the position, send it to [email protected] or to the company address Gasporox AB (publ), Tellusgatan 13, 224 57 Lund.
Responsible for this recruitment is Louise Åberg, CEO-Assistant, +46 733 34 62 67. Deadline for submitting your application is 2020-11-13. We review applicants on an ongoing basis.
We kindly but firmly deny direct contact with staffing and recruitment companies as well as sales of recruitment advertisements.
Gasporox is a Lund-based company that produces and sell gas sensors for quality control of packaging in the food, pharmaceutical and beverage market. The company uses a world-unique and patented laser technology. Unlike competitors that have destructive test methods, Gasporox delivers products for non-destructive quality control of gas-packed packaging that are also directly integrated into the production line. The product portfolio consists of the sensor series GasSpect and LeakSpect, as well as complete measurement systems within the GPX-series. Gasporox's customers are production line manufacturers and inspection system manufacturers for packaging lines for food, pharmaceuticals and beverages. These customers integrate Gasporox's solution and can thus in turn offer their customers continuous quality control systems that are both automatic and non-destructive. Gasporox roots originate from a laser technology developed at Lund University. Gasporox currently have 15 employees working with sales, development and production in the company's premises located on Tellusgatan 13 in Lund. The Gasporox share is listed since 2016 on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Stockholm.