- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Homologation Engineer with a special focus on Emissions and OBD.
As Homologation Engineer you will keep track on present regulations as well as having the coming regulations on your radar, create the homologation documentation for the vehicles for various markets, mainly the USA and Europe. You will also be in direct contact with he homologation authorities in countries where this is necessary. The Homologation Engineer ensures together with the Homologation Manager that the vehicles meet the company and regulatory requirements. Together with the development engineers you develop the technical strategies to comply with the regulations, for this you need technical understanding enough to understand how the engine control and monitoring works in detail. In addition, the Homologation Engineer will ensure that the Emissions and OBD-applications for certification are completed and submitted.
The candidate will be working at Koenigsegg’s headquarter in Ängelholm, Sweden. Sometimes work can take place at test facilities at other locations in Sweden, other countries in Europe and also the USA. The candidate must be able and willing to work and travel globally.
- Assist Koenigsegg Calibration Engineers regarding regulatory requirements.
- Prepare technical documentation and presentations according to authority requirements for the certification of Koenigsegg vehicles.
- Plan and follow up on homologation activities.
- Support the Homologation Manager with the assigned homologation activities.
Areas of expertise
- Automotive emissions regulations (R(EU) 2018/1832 , EPA and CARB), specifically regarding OBD-II and emissions.
- Automotive drivetrains, especially internal combustion engines and hybrid drivetrains.
Skills and competences
The candidate must be open-minded and eager to work with methods only possible in smaller organizations. The candidate must feel responsible for his/her work. The candidate needs to be able to work independently at a high pace in a small and multi-disciplinary team. The candidate should thrive on the challenge to get the vehicles and their systems fully approved within the shortest possible time with the most efficient use of resources. A solid technical background and interest are prerequisites.
The candidate is expected to have a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering (preferably mechanical or automotive). Additional qualifications regarding global vehicle regulations are a plus.
- The candidate must have experience with emissions regulatory affairs for Europe and USA markets.
- Hands on experience from engine calibration and OBD is a plus
- The development and validation of systems to be certified is done entirely by Koenigsegg Automotive AB.
- Due to this approach, the candidate must be able to support Koenigsegg in finding the most efficient way towards complete approval.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate
Andra webbjobb i Ängelholm
- Sjuksköterska sökes till Bäckagården Vårdboende i Ängelholm
- VI söker 100 Studenter/deltidsarbetare inom lager & Logistik
- Medicinsk sekreterare till Achima Care Roslunda vårdcentral
- Skjutstativsförare sökes för uppdrag i Ängelholm!
- Distriktssköterska till Achima Care Roslunda vårdcentral