At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future.
Now we are looking for a Digital Project Manager with drive and warmth to join us. A people person who thrive in a setting where a lot of things are going on. As project manager at Semcon you will lead cross functional teams with designers, business analysts and developers all focused on delivering outcomes that makes a difference in peoples’ lives.
You will be part of our Digital Experience & Advisory team and work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a large team with skills ranging from digital strategy, project management and UX/service design to software development and emerging tech. We also have a long history of working with embedded software to create connected and smart products.
What you’ll do
- Enabling the team to move in the right direction
- Following up progress
- Communicating with clients
- Facilitating workshops
- Budget tracking, yep sorry :-)
- Continually work to optimise agile working practices
- Having fun!
We look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- You have a relevant academic background
- Excellent agile project management skills
- Experience from digital service development / digital marketing / commerce
- 5+ years of project management
- Used to work in global settings
- Used to facilitate workshops and present to management at various levels
- Ability to grasp new domains fast
- A way of installing good vibes into others
- Courage! You are not afraid to make the calls you believe in
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
At Semcon, you will have great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: collaboration, balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Kenneth to learn more!
Head of Digital Experience & Advisory