- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have what it takes to enable the future of energy? Northvolt is right now looking for Manufacturing Engineers for Battery Systems to join our team. You will be given the opportunity to develop li-Ion battery systems for traction and grid storage as well as being a part of building the first European large-scale Lithium-Ion battery factory.
We are searching for Manufacturing Engineers, with experience of developing High Performance battery modules and packs. You have experience in designing electrical products and panels for high energy battery packs according to current safety and performance standards and have been actively part of complete product development cycles for these products.
At Northvolt we all work tightly together with a simplified structure, and we encourage different backgrounds and level of experience. What we all have in common is that we are bold and passionate, and in whatever area we contribute to - we do it with excellence. Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
Northolt Manufacturing Engineers are builders. They design, develop, implement, and nurture process and equipment for manufacturing. This role demands a high level of familiarity with manufacturing, autonomy, but also high creativity. With a startup mindset, Northvolt engineers must plan both short-term and long-term solutions in parallel, with a high degree of practicality. Although we are building batteries, we are also building a company and culture. All members lead and drive major portions of the business forward by necessity.
- Design, develop, characterize, optimize and validate manufacturing equipment and lines for Northvolt’s High Performance battery systems
- Lead equipment selection with structured project management while also developing industry partnerships for automation and production equipment design
- Influence design to optimize manufacturability up front, driving improvement in cost and quality
To be a part of this unique opportunity apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile. Please add to your application how you can contribute with your background to Northvolt and enable the future of energy.
Full time employment, fixed salary, benefits TBD (start-up).
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
- 4+ years of experience in Mechanical Engineering within a manufacturing context
- Experience in discrete manufacturing line design and equipment selection
- Knowledge of Prototype integration, testing, design validation processes
- Experience in working in international teams and with customers
- Superior time management and ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
Your personal characteristics can be flexibility, quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor. You are also passionate & purpose driven – you want to join us on the journey of enabling the future of energy!