Where do I even start? Working at NA-KD is such a unique experience. It’s fast-paced, fun and full of surprises. Since it’s a startup you have freedom to shape your role and the work you do has a real impact on the business. I have developed my skillset tons and love working in an international environment. Plus the team is really awesome!” - Ingrid, Accounts Receivable dep.
Accounts Receivables Assistant
We are looking for an Accounts Receivables Assistant to join the Finance department at NA-KD. In this role you will be instrumental for the future growth at NA-KD by managing cash flow and credit risk from our wholesale business.
- Collection of payments from customers
- Matching of incoming payments from customers
- Manage customer applications, credit limits and credit checks
- Account reconciliation
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, other relevant education or equivalent working experience
- Experience from a similar position either at the client side or at a finance provider and/or collection agency
- Experience from working with financial transactions in an ERP-system is advantageous
- You have high attention to details and you always keep pushing until you reach your goals
- Great interpersonal skills since you will spend a lot of time talking to customers and keeping them happy while also making sure they fulfill their obligations
- Fluent in both Swedish and English is mandatory. Knowledge in other languages is advantageous.
How To Apply:
Send us your CV and a cover letter (we accept applications in both Swedish and English) - telling us how you got to where you are now, where you hope to go and why you’re the right person for this job.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. For questions about the position, please contact [email protected]
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.