- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation intelligent solutions? Now is the perfect time for you to join Electrolux IT Consumer & Customer service solutions team and be empowered to define innovative solutions, continuous learning and awesome colleagues.
As our CRM Solution Lead, you will be part of the solutions delivery team within the Consumer & Customer service solutions organization in Business Area Europe. The solutions delivery team is responsible for developing and delivering end-end solutions for B2B and B2C initiatives across all channels. Our CRM landscape comprises of several applications involving multiple technology stacks and platforms that enable our users, consumers and customers to get a 360 experience.
- Widen your experience by working hands on defining and developing technical solutions on a highly integrated CRM landscape involving multiple technologies from SAP Cloud platforms, Enterprise API developments to AI/ Machine Learning platforms.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new CRM solutions from scratch and as product increments.
- Develop and advance your and your team’s capabilities through rapid prototype developments and proof of concepts on various internal and open source platforms and so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale and speed.
- Be the technical CRM product owner for the CRM eco-system of platforms being responsible for the quality of the development and operations through successful implementation of DevOps practices on relevant applications.
What you will do:
- Act as the expert for the evolution of systems and platforms of the integrated CRM landscape.
- Understanding the business, operational and technical context for the CRM solutions.
- Managing the architectural relationship with the platform providers, implementation partners and provide guidance to the development teams
- Leveraging the platform to develop proof of concepts and prototypes to bring innovative ideas to live solutions.
- Collaborating with other platform and system owners to ensure the overall integrity of the CRM landscape.
- Understanding industry best practice and engage with platform providers and vendors to align capabilities and influence standard product roadmaps.
- Mentoring and supporting development teams to take shared code responsibility ensuring the development model supports high speed and good quality deliverables with the ability to build faster, build in parallel and release often.
- Demonstrate and infuse modern development practices by following DevOps practices ensuring deployments into production on at least a bi-weekly basis.
- What we need from you:
- Strong experience with SAP Cloud CRM (SAP Sales Cloud and SAP Service Cloud)
- Solid experience with integrations between CRM and ERP (preferably within SAP landscape) experience
- Proven experience with technical product management or software development experience
- Exposure to working in a highly integrated Omni-channel (Web, Apps) CRM experience
- Experience with DevOps practices/tools within Cloud and On premises environment (Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment)
- Articulate technical requirements for APIs, Micro-services and SDK and empower both internal and third-party developers to build and experience on top of the platforms with a focus on speed-to-market
- Business process understanding within Sales, contact center, field service and consumer data management
- Preferred previous experience within a consumer focused company (B2C or D2C)
- Familiar with DevOps tool chains such as Jira, Jenkin, Confluence, Git, Nexus, Maven, Ansible, Terraform, ELK stack, Prometheus, Graphana, etc
- Familiar with AI/ ML platforms and integrations with CRM
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.