- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Research Engineer to work with our expert column packing team in the Bioprocess R&D. Do you have a passion for Chromatography? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Develop packing methods for small scale chromatography columns used for purification of proteins
- Perform laboratory investigations - on your own or as a team - through planning, execution and analysis of results
- Present, orally and in writing, results and conclusions from studies performed
Who you are
- Master´s degree in Biotechnology, Biochemical/ Biomedical Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Experience of working with ÄKTA systems and Unicorn is mandatory
- Swedish as working language but also good in communication, written and spoken, in English
- Ability to simultaneously manage projects and other responsibilities and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Experience from industrial development/ R&D within medicine, biotechnology or bioprocess is a plus
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is a 3.3 billion USD global life sciences leader with nearly 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.