At Quinyx we want to create a better life for millions of people by improving their work lives. We want to see happy employees, happy customers, and happy businesses. And we want the best people to help us make this happen.
Do you have what it takes? We’re growing fast and looking for fantastic people to join our team. You need to be fueled by a desire to make a real difference and impact in the world, ready to begin an awesome journey and be prepared to make magic happen with us.
As a member of the Quinyx family, you’ll be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself and enjoy work You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you’ll have the chance to work and interact with innovative people from all over the world.
Quinyx is the market leader in Cloud Workforce Management. We are a fast-growing tech company that enables customers to schedule, report time and dynamically forecast optimal labor costs against sales while maintaining a smiling workforce.
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer with a strong technical background to join our fantastic team to build the next generation of the Quinyx WFM solution.
We are currently on a journey to transition from our classic platform built on Php and Flash to a new platform built on Java and Html5. Our test automation framework is written in Java/ Spring Boot and we use tools like Selenium & Cypress.
Your role at Quinyx!
You will build on currently automated tests and maintain and scale the frameworks to make sure we shorten the feedback loop between implementation and success/failure. You will continuously increase the level of automation through active implementation as well as lifting the automation competence of your fellow colleagues in the QA team. In the bigger picture, you will be working across multiple agile distributed teams with highly competent, versatile and diverse colleagues. The teams enjoy an autonomous way of working and continuously strive to improve its own processes, tooling options and skills.
- Design, develop and maintain our test automation frameworks
- Lift the technical competence and mentor the members of the QA team in automation techniques
- Work efficiently across different teams in order to create an excellent product experience
- Contribute to requirements, reviews and testing
- Take full ownership from design, implementation to deployment of Automated tests
- Identify, implement and communicate best practices for test automation
- Drive improvements in CI/CD pipeline
We would like you to have
- Multiple years of experience in Test Automation and System Development
- Multiple years of experience in UI and Rest API test automation
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Core Java or similar Object-Oriented Programming Languages, Maven, Version control experience (git), Continuous Integration experience (Jenkins: Pipeline as Code)
- The ability to mentor colleagues to lift the competence of your team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Passionate about what you do
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Familiarity with application containers (SpringBoot, Docker, etc)
You like to work in a highly independent cross-functional team with a never-ending drive to deliver great software with special focus on performance, maintainability, usability and scalability. You do this by understanding our users needs, use a test-driven approach and share knowledge with your team members.
How do we Enjoy Work?
We work in creative, autonomous teams who truly love what they do. We always stay close to our customers and believe in a long term partnership to make sure they get full use of our product.
We’re a multicultural team from various parts of the world who all come together to create the best possible Workforce Management solution. We have fun together whether it’s during a workshop, playing ping-pong, going for a run with a colleague or at one of our epic parties. This is how we stay creative!
We think it’s great you have your free time where you can reload, relax and maybe come up with some new awesome ideas.
Want to join our Dream Team?
Looking forward to speaking with you! If you have any questions about this role please contact us on [email protected].
At Quinyx, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
May the Workforce be with you!