- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hays Specialist Recruitment is now looking for 2 Data Automation Programmers to join the Biometrics Data Operations Team for a 12 month contract assignment at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg.
Are you passionate about joining a company that truly puts patients first? We would love to hear from you if you are interested in hearing about an opportunity in our Neuroscience group
Every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every single day. We are building on our strong pipeline and turning ideas into life-changing medicines that benefit patients around the globe.
At AstraZeneca, we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with the utmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing. We continuously forge partnerships that help pursue premier medicines in new ways, combining our people’s extraordinary skills with those of people from all over the globe.
The new R&D BioPharmaceuticals organisation brings together research and development teams, from discovery through to late-stage development for Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolic (CVRM), Respiratory, Inflammatory and Autoimmune (RIA) therapy areas, and opportunistically for Microbial Sciences and Neuroscience. The organisation also brings together Functions from Antibody Drug and Protein Engineering, Discovery Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, BioPharmaceutical Development, Clinical Pharmacology and Safety Science, Development Operations, Data Science and AI and Our Future Reimagined programme which will partner both R&D organisations.
AstraZeneca’s Biometrics Data Operations Automation group within the R&D Biopharmaceuticals Development Operation organization are looking for a technical Clinical Data Automation & Tools developer.
Currently we mainly use SAS, but are expanding into other technologies and languages, to build our innovative tools and utilities supporting Biometrics activities.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced individual within this growing group.
We are searching for an enthusiastic, innovative programmer, who can drive x- Functional automation and toolkits for Biometrics deliverables (DM, A&R, etc.), business planning tools, etc. which will help bring efficiencies and simplification to the business processes in the data collection and analysis reporting area and beyond.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Apply programming expertise to problems, problem solving with a quality focus
- Accountable for the development and design of utilities, tools and process to support Biometrics activities (e.g. data collection, programming, statistical analysis activities, etc.)
- Acts as a source of knowledge in area of expertise, defining and communicating meaningful initiatives across department and functions
- Contributes to establishing and implementing policies, procedures and objectives for own work or though managing a team.
- Development of Programming standards or techniques in to improve the quality, compliance and efficiency of deliverables for overall Group efficiency
- Accountable for specialized research or delivery of internal reports
- Demonstrates extensive programming expertise, keeps own knowledge of standard methodologies and new relevant developments up to date.
- Ensure computer system validation compliance for SASP production tools for audit ready state
- Collaborates with internal R&D functions, SEUIT/IT and other stakeholders to influence the data and information, across AZ R&D.
- BSc or post graduate qualification (or local equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Life or Social Sciences or equivalent experience
- Experienced in leading efficiencies and improvements in programming utilities and tools
- Proven SAS programming skills
- Understanding of other programming languages (e.g. R, Java, Groovy, Spotfire, C/C++, VBA/VBS, .NET, Python, Pearl) would be advantageous
- Broad understanding of clinical drug development process and the contribution of different skills as well as technical and regulatory requirements relevant to the roles
- Excellent communication and collaboration Skills
- Ability to apply programming expertise to problem solving and quality focused.
- Truth seeking rather than success seeking
- The ability to drive innovation
- Knowledge of the latest technical expectations