Incipientus is looking for an Electronic Technologist.
General areas of responsibility:
- Technical testing and configuration of hardware equipment and software.
- Assist engineers in lab testing of products and equipment
- Technical writing and documentation maintenance.
- Development and repair of system components
- Assembly of prototypes and cables
- General duties, logistics and system integration
Personal attributes and skills required:
- Proactive, self-driven and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and diverse environment;
- Accuracy and completeness of work
- Displays responsibility and analytical reasoning
- Analytical, autonomous and accountable;
- Excellent English writing skills.
Qualification: BSc or BEng 3 year course completed in Mechatronics or Electronics (light current)
Software: Office suite and windows OS, CAD experience
Other: EU passport. Ability to travel frequently within Europa and surrounding region, but also other continents from time-time.
Programming skills C#, TwinCAT, MATLAB