Incipientus is constantly developing new products and improving our existing product range. We are currently looking for a driven and responsible person to take lead of the software development function. In the role of software developer and programmer, your main task will be the design and development of back-end software with graphical user interface (Web-app) and porting of algorithms to the API.
In the next step, mobile applications and other network-based solutions will be developed that enable integration between existing measurement instruments and Incipientus products, as well as data integration, cloud computing, analysis and visualization of data. We are primarily looking for you who have knowledge, experience and interest in developing software development with graphical user interface for control of high-tech instruments and mobile applications and / or network-based solutions.
- As a person, we believe that you enjoy working in a smaller company with insight in all software processes. At the same time, you know how to deliver your part.
- Applicants must have relevant training for the service such as Computer Science or Information Systems.
- You may be an active student in the relevant programs above and in such cases be in the final stage of your education.
- You have a good knowledge of and can handle various computer languages such as Matlab, C #, Angular, C ++, Python, Java, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Swift, Objective-C etc.
- Knowledge of the development of Cross-Platform applications and various operating systems as well as the different platforms for smartphones Windows, iOS and Android is a merit.
- EU citizenship
- Fluent in English
- Work experience less than 3 years
- M.Sc., B.Sc. university degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Systems.
The employment is an intermittent employment (temporary employment) with the aim to convert into a of permanent employment with placement at Incipientus in Gothenburg. The tentative employment start date is end of August.