- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Role – Technology Lead
Technology – VB.Net, WPF, WCF, SQL 2016, C
Tools – Visual studio 2013 and above, MRM, Crystal reports, WSCF Blue, SSRS, Soap UI, TWS
Location – Stockholm, Sweden
Business Unit – INSADM
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key business and client stakeholders and apply your business & technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will work closely with rest of the team in a Cross Functional Team consisting of architect, system designer, developers, maintenance team and testers. You will play an important role in managing Application Maintenance and Support of one of the business critical applications along with any development or enhancements of the application.
Part of Application Maintenance and Support, you will play an important role in ensuring the application availability. You will be responsible for proactive maintenance ensuring application is stable, no batch failures, identify and report any potential threats to application, help avoid incidents, suggest improvements towards long term maintainability and stability of the application. You will also be responsible for reactive maintenance in handling incidents, report and collaborate with third party vendors in resolving the incidents. Help address any batch failures and discuss and report the status and/or next steps with business or system owners. You will ensure all applicable application maintenance and operations documents are maintained with latest information.
Part of Development and Enhancement, you will play an important role in creating the high-level design artefacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation and warranty. You will also be invited to write or help with requirements based on Swedish Occupational Pension skills and application’s business roadmap.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· Strong hands on experience in VB.Net, WPF, WCF
· Working knowledge on C programming will be an added advantage
· Strong expertize on Swedish Occupational Pension domain
· Experience in working with SQL 2016, understanding and writing complex stored procedures in line to business rules
· Experience in working and creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
· Exposure to maintenance and support assignments, with very good exposure to supporting business critical applications. L2 and L3 support experience will be preferred.
· Strong skills in analysing large and complex programs developed in VB.Net, and able to debug & troubleshoot technical issues
· Ability to prepare well thought out design artefacts
· Able to interact with business users for requirement elicitation, clarification, coordination and explain/walk through solutions
· Ability to suggest technical improvements
· Ability to work in team in Cross Functional Team environment
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Communication and Analytical skills
· Proficiency in Swedish language is required
The job entails co-location with client team at Stockholm, Sweden.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit http://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”