- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Om First Reserve:
Vi är ett rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag som levererar tjänster inom HR, ekonomi, lön, inköp/logistik och administration. Inom lön har vi även ett eget outsourcingbolag.
Med laganda, utveckling, ansvar och engagemang som ledord vill vi alltid vara den självklara samarbetspartnern för både medarbetare och kunder. First Reserve är ett företag med stabil tillväxt och ett starkt varumärke med ständigt affärsfokus. Vi har kollektivavtal och är ett auktoriserat bemanningsföretag.
Vårt kontor är placerat i Solna Business Park.
This is a consulting assignment with start 2020-07-20 and which runs until 2021-06-30, for suitable candidate, there is the possibility of earlier start than 2020-07-20. This position is full time and location is Stockholm.
Job description: We are looking for an experienced SuccessFactors Employee Central application expert for SuccessFactors EC implementation project. Project goal is to implement SFEC, roll out globally. Project is in execution/roll out phase and estimated to be completed end of 2020. Included in this role is also go live and cut over responsibilities for all country go lives. The person we are looking for have experience from several HR implementations and know of best practice within this area, pros and cons with different HR set ups, organizational structure etc. Resource will drive SFEC roll out iteration workshops.
• Drive Go live and cut over activities
• Drive iteration workshops
• Be part of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central implementation project design work and document design.
• Understand SF Employee Central requirements and fulfill these in system.
• Verify SF Employee Central configuration per the approved solution design
• Minimum of five years of experience from HR system implementations at large organizations, especially HR core implementations.
• Good understanding of designing concepts, principles and guidelines for HR system implementations.
• SuccessFactors Employee Central certified.
• Experience from large, global organizations
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
• Business process experience
• Adoptable to XX’s methods, tools and working environment
• Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication, presentation and organizational skills Personal skills
• Drive and take ownership of activities.
• Take own initiative and give good service
• Flexible, yet structured
• Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
Why you want to start as a consultant at First:
As consultant at First, we as an authorized staffing company with a collective agreement. We offer you a market salary, health care allowance, pension provision according to ITP and insurance. You as a consultant are also assigned a dedicated consultant manager who is there to support you in your career. With the words Commitment, Development, Team Development and Responsibility, we are welcoming you to a company where you as a consultant are the focus!
A crucial success factor for any company is to make use of people's differences and you can easily search by registering your CV by clicking on the application button below or with your Linkedin profile. As the selection and interviews are ongoing, we wish your application as soon as possible.
Please use the link below for your application. With reference to GDPR we do not have the opportunity to receive any applications by mail.
Submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. For questions contact Hannah Cheadle, [email protected] 070-795 60 21