- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both.
5G is coming, and Ericsson is the leader in bringing it to market. With the first commercial launch of 5G in 2018, there’s never been a better time for you to make your mark. The possibilities are endless across industries – from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more. Ericsson is investing heavily in the future 5G technology where leading-edge ASIC and FPGA development is key.
We are looking for new members to join our Digital Development Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization in Lund. As a developer, you are actively involved from the ASIC/FPGA project startup until the product has been released.cross-functional
The position is for a new graduate with a passion for ASIC development and verification. You will be a member of a multi-functional team developing IPs for Ericsson ASICs. Our organization works in accordance with Agile principles where close team interaction is central.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Verification and release of digital functional blocks
- Continuously improve and optimize ways of working
- Generate adequate documentation
- Secure design quality
- MSc level in a technical field or the equivalent level of education
- A big interest in ASIC development
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential
Following Experiences Will Be a Beneficial Asset
- Experience in digital ASIC/FPGA development;
- Experience of System Verilog
- Knowledge of UVM
- Experience of C or SystemC
- Scripting using e.g. Python, TCL, Perl
You, As The Successful Candidate
Communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing are natural for you as well as a structural way of working. You are quality conscious, driven, result-oriented You have strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently as well as in diverse multi-functional teams.
This position will report to Line Manager.
Willing to take part in the recruitment process? Please apply to the system by attaching your CV. Please be advised that due to GDPR we cannot accept CVs sent by email.
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Lund || R&D
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Universitetslektor i företagsekonomi med inriktning mot redovisning
- Universitetslektor i företagsekonomi med inriktning mot ekonomistyrning
- Universitetsadjunkt i företagsekonomi med inriktning mot redovisning
- Universitetslektor i kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi