- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a Customs Compliance Manager for Axis and if you want to work with an experienced team and developing tasks you are the one we are looking for. You will be a part of the Global Supply Chain Team based in Lund, Sweden.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The Customs Compliance Manager will be responsible for a team of 8 experienced people that together have the overall responsibility for all customs compliance in the company. You will manage the development of the team as well as the continued development and maintenance of our trade compliance.
The role also includes:
* Operational and strategic management of the Customs Compliance team, i.e. setting- and following up goals and strategies for the continuous development of the function.
* Personnel management including motivating your staff, planning personnel development, planning resources and setting salary. The team consists of 8 people all based in Lund.
* Operational responsibility for Axis Communications AB regarding imports and exports to/from EU as well as imports to the US.
* Operational responsibility for Axis Communications AB regarding Export Control for all Customer Orders shipped from EU.
* Process/System Owner of the Customs Administration Software internally and handling of customs declarations to and from Sweden.
Also together with the team you will:
* Support all Axis Global subsidiaries on trade compliance matters together with Axis HQ Legal department. This includes traveling to, educating and follow up on different Trade Compliance matters with Axis Global subsidiaries.
* Close cooperation with and support from Axis HQ Legal department in regard to Trade Compliance legislation. The team and you also work closely with all Axis Sales Regions.
* Provide internal leadership and serve as main point of contact for government inquiries, notifications or audits relating to customs compliance.
* Meet with Customs Authorities where needed and represent Axis.
The role involves traveling, 15-30 days/year.
You will report to the Global Supply Chain Director.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a person you have a strong drive to manage people and is a team driven person with previous experience as a manager as well as experience with customs compliance. You strive to see people grow and are structured when you drive change. You utilize the knowledge in the team and develop the function continuously.
We believe you have:
* Previous management experience including responsibility for personnel and that you have the ability to promote a productive and good work environment.
* Communicative skills and enjoy interacting and collaborating with different people and cultures.
* Experience working with customs compliance in a global environment.
It is meriting if you also have:
* EU import/export control legislation and regulations experience.
* US import/export control legislation and regulations.
* A university degree in logistics, business or technology.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with working in ERP systems.
* Experience from a manufacturing company and preferably electronics with international trade.
Apart from the above you detailed oriented and analytical as well as having a passion for managing others. You are fluent in English and Swedish.
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN
The Global Supply chain organization in Axis has the responsibility of all logistics to customers including: receiving and handling all customer orders, configure and ship out products worldwide according to customer orders. Additionally, this organization handles Customs and Transport Logistics globally for inbound shipments from suppliers as well as outbound shipments to customers from our Configuration and Logistics Centers (CLCs). All parts of the organization are based in Lund, however, we have several partners around the world to managing the Shipping/Receiving and Production, etc. based on our instructions. There are also several interfaces with subsidiaries, customers and external partners.
WHAT CAN AXIS DO FOR YOU?
In Axis you will work in an international organization with enthusiastic people in an open minded and innovative culture. This is a great opportunity to use and develop your management skills as part of an exciting and successful organization that is already the world leader in network video. We are growing rapidly which means that new challenges and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally occur every day! Welcome to take part in our success story!
READY TO ACT?
Axis is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success.
We will call for interviews continuously throughout the application time.
For questions, please contact recruiting manager, Ulrika Magnusson +46 733 625591
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Universitetslektor i företagsekonomi med inriktning mot redovisning
- Universitetslektor i företagsekonomi med inriktning mot ekonomistyrning
- Universitetsadjunkt i företagsekonomi med inriktning mot redovisning
- Cirkelledare i keramik
- Universitetslektor i kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi