Project Execution Manager
Join us on our journey into the future # FutureMakers # Siemens!
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
Provide support governance and guidance for all project execution activities from the bid phase through service handover. Regularly review and provide any requested guidance on any execution challenges commercial related details and any associated risks.
* Contribute to the overall success of the business by identifying and participating in improvement initiatives within project execution along with the entire project execution teams.
Who are you?
* completed technical studies or technical vocational training, preferably in the field of electronics, automation technology or process engineering.
* Leadership experience as a certified project manager.
* Knowledge of international contract law.
* Goal-oriented and result-oriented work as well as the ability to solve problems.
* Team, cooperation and communication skills in international teams.
* Confident behavior towards customers, assertiveness, negotiating skills.
* Fluent in English.
Willingness to travel is required.
Tveka inte – skicka in din ansökan via http://www.siemens.se/jobb, id nr 214397 senast 2020-08-17
För frågor om tjänsten kan du kontakta rekryterande chef Mathias Lehnberg på tel. 0122-88 77 30 eller för frågor gällande rekryteringsprocessen kontakta ansvarig rekryterare Ida Gruväng Lundborg på tel. 0122-843 58.
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69