We’re looking for a sharp business minded person in love with numbers. Someone competitive, driven by an inner fire and in search of a workplace where their hunger to learn gets sated every day. Are you ready to go the extra mile and willing to take risks on implementing new ideas? Do you want to work with like-minded people and be part of a dynamic team in an ever-changing industry? Then join us on our journey.
Etraveli Group is a leading global technology provider for Flights and we have a strong profitable growth. We like making decisions and you’ll have plenty of responsibility from the start, making decisions and following up on them. Your drive and willingness to improve will be recognized and your work will affect the daily result.
About the job
With a data-driven approach and a sharp business mind, you’ll set the price for our flight tickets through various sales channels and your job will include to identify, communicate and act upon different trends and shifts in the market. Good communication with stakeholders is essential to ensure that new functionality and ongoing development meet the requirements; moreover, as you’ll be relied on to deliver ad-hoc analysis to support decision making, you need to be a sharp analyst.
- Drive sales and revenue in different sales channels by implementing relevant pricing actions in accordance with the strategy.
- Conduct competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Engage in improvement of sales KPI’s and methods of pricing.
- Coordinate and communicate with different stakeholders in the company to ensure new functionalities and ongoing developments.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis to support decision making.
For this position we are looking for a young talent to grow in our team.
- You have a relevant degree from university, for example within economics or statistics.
- You’ve shown a clear interest to develop as an analyst.
- Some experience of E-commerce is a merit.
Personal qualities are essential for the role and with the right mindset you will for sure develop in our organization. In order to
- Significant drive and willingness to learn and develop.
- Analytical mind and the courage to challenge us and our processes.
- Ability to communicate in a concise way.
Working at Etraveli Group means working at an exciting company with grand plans and great expectations on an international arena. You will have awesome colleagues together with whom you will solve complex problems in a fast-moving business. You will have a flexible work schedule and work in a diverse environment with offices in both Sweden and Athens.
- Office in the City - We are located on Drottninggatan in central Stockholm, a stone's throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Healthcare allowance - Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance - Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
For questions regarding the position please contact Maria Oskarsson: [email protected]