Nordic Marketing Coordinator
As Marketing Coordinator, you become part of our Nordic marketing team with reference to the Nordic Brand Manager Anders Blaaberg. Your workspaces range widely in different marketing disciplines both online and offline. We are a relatively new marketing team that will set a new course for ITW Construction Products in the Nordic market. You will have a big influence on your tasks and together with the rest of the team you will create our new marketing structure and you will make our brands visible across the Nordic market.
You have a lot of contact with both colleagues and customers (construction markets) throughout the Nordic region and at the same time you will be responsible for coordinating activities across countries as well as supporting the sales team with marketing materials. Your office is placed in Stockholm, but you can expect 10-20 annual travel days for meetings at the head office in Denmark and other locations in the Nordic region.
The Nordic marketing team consists of a graphic designer in England, a marketing coordinator and a Brand Manager in Denmark, and you will represent the "Swedish side".
Examples of your work tasks could be:
- Campaign planning and execution
- Coordination of sales materials for both internal and external "customers"
- Market analysis including collection of market data
- Translation of various brochures and other sales materials
- Continuous updating content on both web and social media
- Contact to our suppliers and customers including agency contact
- You have a relevant training in marketing/communication
- You have experience from a previous marketing job, but is not required
- As a person, you thrive having several different tasks and still having an overview
- You work structured and independently
- You have a basic understanding of business principles and dare to engage in discussions with strategic decisions
- Speaks and writes fluent Swedish and English.
- Strong role model for our values: Integrity, respect, trust, shared risk and simplicity
- Fulltime job based in Stockholm and opportunities to work from home
- An exciting and versatile job in an international company
- An informal working environment where we have focus on your development and well-being
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Brand Manager, Anders Blaaberg (0045) 22 26 58 39 or by email: [email protected]
We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and hire when the right candidate has been found, so please send your application and cv in english as soon as possible and no later than 15th of August.
Please note that we need your application and CV in english.