Influencer Marketing Manager
If opportunity doesn't knock, here you have a door 🎇
We are now looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager. Are you sales driven, creative and Influencer savvy with experience within marketing? Then this is the role for you! As an Influencer Marketing Manager at NA-KD you will be a part of the development and execution of the global influencer marketing strategy together with the Brand team.
- Working data-driven and around Key Performance Metrics (GMV, customer targets etc.)
- Analysis of market trends and competitor initiatives with BI team.
- Stay updated on the latest platform developments within social media.
- Development of commercial formats, concepts, and new initiatives for influencer marketing.
- Day to day management and development of the Influencer Marketing team.
- Responsible for P&L for paid and sponsorship.
- Responsible for outreach and negotiation strategy together with the Brand team.
- Supporting all negotiations with paid influencers and booking them in our systems + Continia.
- Key account management of top talent across markets.
- Setting all KPI's according to the company growth targets (both for the department, the markets, and the employees).
- Constant follow-up how the performance is compared to the targets + spending compared to budget and if any changes need to be made throughout the month.
- Responsible for any recruitment and on-boarding of new employees together with Head of Influencer Marketing and Collabs.
- Making sure all statistics are up-to-date for weekly reporting.
- Making sure we promote the right items that are new + good stock levels.
- Overall responsibility for workflows and processes (new systems, platforms etc).
- Go-to-person for questions from other departments.
Your Past & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience within marketing.
- Digital native with extensive knowledge about influencer marketing.
- In-depth knowledge about the various platforms and algorithms is crucial.
- Experience in e-commerce and affiliate is a plus.
- Confident user of Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Analytics and other marketing analytics platforms.
- A data-driven and commercial mindset.
- Agency background is a plus.
- Experience with content strategy, formats, and production is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or in other relevant areas.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.