Our Malmö based Platform Team is looking for a front end developer to join our tech family. We build and have the technical responsibility for the best web shop and numerous business systems in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in the Nordics.
Are you a virtuoso when it comes to frontend technologies? Do you like to improve user interfaces with nice and clean functionalities? Do you like to work data driven and measure the impact of your improvements on real users? If the above applies to you, then you are the ideal person to join the frontend side of our e-commerce Platform Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, prototype, develop, organise and maintain both new and existing applications, integrations and services on our web shop
- Keep a special focus on the mobile channels
- Devise new and improved user interactions and interfaces, focusing on the web application front-end and working toward the middle of the app stack
- Create innovative prototypes and functional specifications, informed by design patterns and your experience
- Meet with stakeholders and product owners on specifics of projects, new technologies and deadlines
- Contribute to the development of front-end coding technical standards and best practices
- Contribute to a stable, high performing web property, particularly with regard to front-end code optimisation for performance, stability and maintainability
- Experience with CSS pre-processors
- Solid grasp of cross-platform cross-browser compatibility issues and code optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to write Standards-compliant, semantically correct HTML and clean, well-structured CSS
- Familiarity with web services, in particular JSON, and RESTful web services
- Exposure to a wide range of design patterns for structural design and behaviors
- A strong visual aesthetic and an eye for details
- Up-to-date knowledge and an “always learning” ethic
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team based, learning environment
PLATFORM TEAM @ BOOZT
Our team is comprised of 70+ talented developers in 4 locations with a non-hierarchical, dynamic and international setup. We have the responsibility for the best web shop and numerous business systems in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in the Nordics.
We love to be in control of the technology we provide the company with. Our preference is to let the magic happen directly between the developers and the specialists running the business, which is why we don’t work with project managers.
Our diverse bunch of people love spending time together, be it at our annual conference or during after work sports activities. Our current longest plank holder says he had to stop at 3 min 40 sec because it was too boring to do it alone.
You can also learn to say “works on my local” in many different languages:
- EN: “Works on my local”
- SE: “Fungerar på min dator”
- PT: “Funciona localmente”
- NO: “Fungerer på datamaskinen min”
- AR: يعمل على جهازي الكمبيوتر
- IS: “Virkar á minni tölvu!”
- IT: “Funziona in locale”
- CHN: 在我电脑上可以工作
- LV: “Darbojas lokalā vīde”
- UKR: “Працює на моєму комп’ютері”
- KOR: “내 컴퓨터에서 작동합니다.“
- RUS: Работает на моем компьютере
- PL: “U mnie działa”
- SER: “Ради на мом рачунару”
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Competitive compensation and pension package
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 300+ people are made up of 34 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness!