- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Syntronic is a leading design house specializing in advanced product and systems development, production and aftermarket services. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technology intensive businesses and organizations in sectors such as telecom, defence, industrial, medtech and automotive. Our offices are located in Gävle, Gothenburg, Linköping, Kumla, Lund, Sandviken, Stockholm, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Beijing, Chengdu, Nanjing, Tianjin, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Ottawa, Tokyo and Santa Clara
Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of electronics, electro-mechanics and embedded software? With our focus on innovation, Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services.
We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
We are looking for highly motivated hardware professionals. The challenges will be very dynamic as we cater to the Telecom, Defence, Med-Tech, Industrial and Transportation industries. In the Syntronic Gävle R&D Center, we are looking to build the core of our hardware and software team.
We are looking for motivated hardware designers for the embedded projects within the domain of telecommunications with the service mind to be a consultant with the ability to work both with in-house projects as well as on-site assignments at the customer´s premises.
- You must possess at least Bachelor´s or Masters Degree or equivalent education in Mechanical Engineering or other corresponding area.
- We want you to have good problem solving and trouble shooting capacity, strong self-initiative, good team player and to be able to work independently in a fast-paced development cycles environment.
- Knowledge and skills within the area of mechanical design processes, methods, instruments and tools.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Documented experience in designing mechanical solutions for telecom applications or other electronics
- Experience in Solidworks, CATIA, Inventor and/or Creo/Pro-E
- Writing specifications and test documentation
- Layout constraints management and coordinating PCB layout activities.
With us, you get the opportunity to develop yourself along with committed and talented colleagues. We are a global team of 1300 engineers working in several business areas with exciting and challenging projects in an international environment. For us its important with a good balance in life and a good health among our employees. Therefore, you will have flextime, health care allowances, access to the benefit portal Benify and a good insurance package with pension provision and the opportunity to sign a private beneficial insurance package for private health care.
We look forward to a resume and cover letter where you define why you want to work with us. Send your application before 10th of july. We review the applications continuously.
Prior to this recruitment Syntronic have decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize. In the light of this, we respectfully decline any contact with marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the recruiter Josefine Bergqvist at [email protected].