Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence-and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
As a Nordic Channel Marketing Lead you have a 360 thinking around marketing, has experience from digital channels, and understand the customer’s needs and behaviors. You are responsible for creating joint business plans with KAM/Sales Management for selected customers. You will be placed in our Nordic headquarter in Kista and report to the Nordic Channel Marketing Manager.
Your key accountabilities
- Together with Channel Marketing Manager implement and drive activities accordingly
- Represent Samsung marketing interests towards customers
- Integrate and engage Samsung and our offers within the full shopper journey; research, digital media, online, in-store and after sales.
- Set objectives and KPIs, lead execution together with KAM and follow-up of all digital & offline activities
- Deliver customer sell-out growth in value
- Deliver growth of in-house value share
- Maximize Samsung share of voice in Customer advertising both online and offline.
You will be working with
- The Channel Marketing Lead forms sell-out maximization in partnership with Nordic KAM.
- Together with KAM set the omni-channel strategy and secure optimal investment, media mix and promotional offers for given product groups and customers.
- Channel Marketing Lead is dedicated to creating, negotiating and executing sell-out activities related to sell-in commitments for the TV/AV business secured by the Nordic KAM.
- Annual objectives are set and committed (JBP) and quarterly marketing plans to deliver on the set objectives and presented, reviewed and approved/rejected by Division and Retail management.
- Analytics, follow-up and reporting on campaigns and secure return of investment in everything we do together with the customer
- Channel Marketing Lead is responsible for understanding the business strategy for the dedicated customers as well as core target audience and shopper strategies.
- Together with CE Marketing team’s strategy, secure optimal investment and mix of activations for given product groups and customers.
- Experience from working with retailers or/and clients
- Experience within the digital landscape is a requirement
- Experience from planning and execution for digital media channels (SEM, Social Media, Banners etc.)
- Experience from working with and managing external agencies
- Experience from working with analytics from campaigns is strongly preferred
- Customer joint sell-out 360 planning, execution & review
- Customer channel integration & sales maximization (omni-channel perspective; from online to in-store)
- Preferably experience from consumer electronics business
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other here at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.
Samsung Nordics is a multicultural company with people from all over the world. This is one of our greatest strengths since it makes us a team with very varied knowledge and experiences. But despite our differences, we all have one thing in common - and that is our pursuit for innovation. We work to address some of the issues that society faces in the Nordics, and we believe that our innovative technology can be a force of good helping us with this.
Contract: Consultant contract, start ASAP until 30 April 2022 with possible extension
For any questions regarding the role. Please contact Tom at [email protected]. We are looking forward hearing from you!