- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
For our automotive client's Digital IT needs for building up a Cloud environment in order to be able to build Cloud Solutions.
You will be part of the newly formed team and have the possibilities to work in a rapidly growing organization where you can help us build an outstanding environment. We are now looking for a Cloud DevOps engineer.
• Implement the new architecture and services in Google Cloud Platform
• Build and maintain automated solutions in Google Cloud infrastructure
• Build and maintain data management with high availability and scalability
• Implementing integrations that meet needs for projects and stakeholders
• Reliability, maintainability and operation of the system
• Release engineering
• Capacity planning
• Monitoring and backups to improve MTTD/MTTR (mean time to detection/recovery).
• 5 years experience in Google Cloud Platform to implement, monitor and operate solutions.
• Kubernetes and Docker
• Security enforcement, such as PKI, OAuth2, HIDS, network security
• Data stores, such as MySQL, Mongo, Kafka, Redis
• Automation, configuration management and scripting
• Logging and full audit trail
• Infrastructure and application monitoring and observability
• Continuous deployment and pipelines
• Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details.
• Comfortable with new technology and technics that are outside the traditional Ops and Dev sphere.
• Drive and facilitate change that need to be done and persuade the organization what need to be done.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.