- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for several Full-stack android Software developers to join our customer in their Software Platform development efforts, joining one of their teams. In this role you will be responsible for implementing a complete feature, from HMI to business logic to low-lever hardware drivers. You will use the latest tools and technologies available and collaborate with partners and other teams to deliver state-of-the-art software. You will also test the features by implementing automatic test cases that run in the CI environment. You have good knowledge in Java, C++ and Python, and don’t mind learning new languages.
The software developers will work in scrum teams using agile ways of working, in accordance to SAFe agile framework. The team is a cross functional agile team and you will focus on the development of the in-vehicle software and supporting systems needed in. The composition of the added scrum teams. It is requested that you provide your own computers and phones
Main responsibilities will be:
- Software development in the full vertical Android stack for the infotainment system
- Development using Java, C++ and the Android tool set
- End-to-end responsibility including design, architecture, documentation, implementation and automated test cases
Required qualifications / skills:
- M.Sc in Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
- At least 6 years of software development in Java and/or C++
- Experience from working in a Linux environment
- Experience in developing automated unit or integration test in C++/Java or Python.
- Experience in working with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins tools
- Good English skill (written and spoken)
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
- Experience in Automotive communication buses, CAN, Flexray etc
- Driver’s license (B-level)
· Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Medical Insurance
· Retirement Benefits
· Funding for New courses & Certifications
· Gym membership
· Challenging projects - you will work together with many leading Swedish and international companies.
· A flat organization and a very open atmosphere.
· Team building - we regularly meet after work and spend time together with our colleagues and friends.
Working at iNext
Being a consultant at iNext is a treat, especially if you got the right mindset. We are driven by working with the latest technologies and with exciting industry-leading clients. iNext’s brand stands for top quality services, within business Development, Software Development & Cloud.