- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Badenoch + Clark are, on behalf of a Swedish production company within the FMCG and food production industry, searching for a Chief Financial Officer to join them in an intensive expansion phase and provide extensive knowledge and experience to help them continue growing and thriving at the current pace.
The company´s history dates far back, and today they are part of a large, global corporation with all the possibilites and benefits this entails. The right candidate will be offered a competitive package with great opportunity to make an impact not only on the company, but also on their own role and personal development.
The next exciting step of your career could begin right here!
As CFO, you are part of the Board of Directors in Sweden and act internationally within the company. The product, and thus production, is in a highly regulated field. To your assistance, you have a competent and experienced team.
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following areas of responsibility:
• All financial reporting - actuals, budget, KPI´s, liquidity, etc.
• Accounting - tax, excise, book keeping, annual reports, payments, etc.
• Internal control - transfer pricing and product calculations, owning and administering the ERP-system and other financial systems, fixed assets register, CapEx, updating and implementing internal routines, frameworks, policies, etc.
• Stakeholder management - within the Swedish company and the global corporation, in contact with regulatory authorities, and in handling financial agreements and negotiations both internally and externally
• Managerial responsibility - provide financial leadership and day-to-day financial management, and manage your financial team
In addition to the above, you drive the overall business controlling and act as a strategic business partner within the organization to help drive continued growth. You identify and adress financial risks and opportunities for the company, assure legal and regulatory documents are filed, and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
Our top candidate holds a Master´s Degree and is an experienced Financial Manager or comparable, from a comparable industry - food production, pharma, or medical devices.
You must be knowledgeable in laws and regulations relating to accounting and taxation within the food production industry, and have experience in accounting, financial reporting within a group, and business controlling.
Full proficiency in English and Swedish is required in order to communicate clearly with all stakeholders related to the role. As the work involves high-level exposure, you must be comfortable putting together and skillfully presenting reports and results to a very senior audience.
Furthermore, you are a grounded, trustworthy, and courageous leader with the ability to prioritize and organize tasks and challenges, as well as motivate and inspire your team to mutual achievements and provide guidance in times of transformation and high pressure. Your work to date is characterized by structure, relationship building, goal orientation, decision making, and, of course, great results.
Are you ready?
We look forward to receiving your application at http://www.badenochandclark.se or by using link below.
Selection will be ongoing - so contact us today!
If you have any questions regarding the role or process, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Matilda Rodey, [email protected]. Please observe that no applications via email will be considered.
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Testarkitekt med kunskaper inom DevOps och avancerad testautomatisering
- BI-utvecklare och arkitekt
- Business Intelligence konsult med bakgrund inom Power BI
- Applikationskonsult - affärskonsult Dynamics 365 CE Malmö
- Erfaren B2b säljare till kontor i centrala malmö