As our Buyer Co-lab you will create product ranges that are commercial, in high demand and appeals to our Consumers. You will be responsible for our unique collaborations with global fashion- and social media icons and play a key role developing their own brand. If reading this gets your blood pumping, this is the place for you to find the next step in your career.
- Work with fast fashion and assure that we are working effective and structured toward short lead times
- Set and deliver on performance targets
- Price negotiations, product development, order entry and budget planning
- Work closely with the production team and determine what styles and quantities of orders to place
Your Past & Your Skills
- You have a proven track record from a similar position within our specific industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree from relevant field (i.e Textile Economist or similar)
- Analytical and strong negotiating skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work well with a team as well as taking own responsibility
- Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment as well as rapid changes
- Experience in leading projects in the vertical production directly to factory
- Very good knowledge in English, both spoken and written.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start date: ASAP
Other: Maternity cover
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion company. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.