- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nordics Transport Lead to large logistics group in Stockholm
As one of the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our Customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components. We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing, through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. By seamlessly connecting local operations across the world, we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Our focus is to be an outstanding industry leader in customer centrism, global reach and quality driven organization – to reach this we need outstanding employees.
Your future role
We are looking for someone to our Transport Team in Stockholm. The purpose of this role is to develop the transport product in the Nordics and drive growth of transport revenue. Key elements of product include the expansion of the transport control tower and the rollout of the transport management system (TMS). You will be managing the Transport team which today consists of four team members.
- Responsible for Transport Product Development
- Expand Transport Control Tower operations
- Rollout Transport Management System
- Develop and implement best in class transport service processes, systems and optimization
- Drive revenue growth in transport in close cooperation with BD team
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to reduce transport cost
- Drive organizational change in transport
- Ensure supplier compliance with corporate guidelines and legal requirements
- Represent Transport in the Nordics Management Team and Regional Forums
- Support regional transport programs
- Develop guidelines for effective collaboration with all functional teams such as Business Development, Solution Design, HR, IT, etc.
- Managing four direct reports
- Minimum 10 years experience in Road Freight in Sweden
- Experience managing direct reports
- Comfortable working in a large matrix organization and multinational logistics group
- Can deliver high level of service to clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Comfortable working both strategically and hands on with daily operations
- Communicative, inspirational and inclusive approach to others
- High level of energy and can do attitude
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- University degree
- Very comfortable with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentations
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.