- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Global Study Administrator, you will be joining a study team and perform coordinating activities that ensure quality and consistency and you will contribute to delivery of clinical trials through providing administrative support. You may work across several clinical studies. The exact accountabilities will differ depending on the exact nature of the clinical programme so you'll need a high degree of flexibility and an ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
• Support maintenance of the Trial Master File (TMF).
• Support production of study documents, ensuring template and version compliance
• Set-up, populate and accurately maintain information in AstraZeneca tracking and communication tools
• Manage and contribute to coordination and tracking of study materials and equipment
• Coordinate tasks during the study process, audits and regulatory inspections.
• Lead the practical arrangements, contribute to the preparation of internal and external meetings e.g. study team meetings, monitor meetings, Investigator meetings. Liaise with participants and/or vendor
• Contribute to and distribute material for meetings, newsletters and other communication platforms.
Start Date: August
End date: 2021-02-02
• Previous administrative experience preferably in the medical/ life science field.
• Proven organizational and administrative skills.
• Computer proficiency.
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English
To succeed in this role, you will have demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. You will have good experience in administrative duties and will be confident using a range of IT programs including MS Office suite, email and databases. You will be organised and take a proactive approach.
You will also have:
• Problem solving skills
• Basic understanding of the drug development process.
• Basic knowledge of ICH-GCP principles and relevant regulatory requirements
• Ability to manage and prioritise multiple deliverables
• Experience in operational support in clinical development would be desirable
For more information: hanna.orderud I [email protected]
About the company
At BioPharmaceuticals Study Management Early we are accountable for delivering high quality, cost efficient early phase clinical studies (phase 1 to phase 2b) that support drug development within Cardiovascular Renal Metabolism (CVRM), Respiratory & Immunology (R&I) and Infectious Disease.