- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Branch Finance Head with the overall responsibility to take care of End-to-End Financial and accounting activities of a subsidiary company and in-depth payroll accounting and controls. The position is placed in Stockholm, Sweden.
The key responsibilities include:
Responsible for the Financial and Accounting aspects of TCS Subsidiary in Sweden.
· Co-ordinate and execute Accounting Policies per the applicable Accounting Standards, Ensure compliance/ requirements of Internal & Statutory Auditors of the Company.
· Liaison with TCS attorneys, tax consultants and accountants to ensure statutory compliance and legal requirements as a result of the Company operating in multiple geographies and tax jurisdictions.
· Interacting with local banks and financial institutions with regards to working capital and other financial requirements of the enterprise.
· Activity of co-ordination the consolidation of accounts and audit related activities with the corporate office in India.
· Preparation of annual financial plan to ensure that the enterprise is aligned to the defined business and financial goals; reporting to the management on remedial measures to be taken based on the variances reported.
· Assist in periodic review of risk assessment and risk management plans.
· Ensure control over the payroll costs on a monthly basis.
· Prepare and analyse cost variances and present the information to management.
· At least 20 years of experience in the Accounts field and in Payroll area.
· Experience in leading Finance team
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to work independently
· Confidence and ability to carry-out audits independently.