- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Regional Finance Manager Sweden, you are already shaping what the future holds! The position is based in Germany, Koblenz.
Your new company
As a pioneer in digital health our heart beats for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next level of eHealth evolution we are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies, their own design freedom and professional development.
Your new role
- Technical and disciplinary management of the finance staff assigned to the division
- Responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements including notes and management report according to local commercial law and IFRS
- Assurance of correctness and timeliness of the reporting
- Monitoring and control of the monthly cost controlling including closing entries
- Cooperation with the tax consultant within the scope of the preparation of annual tax returns and annual VAT returns
- Contact person for auditors, tax consultants, and internal audit
- Creation of reports, statistics, evaluations and ad-hoc requests
- Proactive cross-divisional and group-wide optimization of accounting processes
- Internal reporting and interface function for management
- Interface to other financial areas and corporate departments in order to deal with complex, non-standardized accounting issues and ensure solutions for adequate accounting mapping
What you'll need to succeed
- Your basis is a successfully completed degree in business administration or economics with a focus on finance or controlling or a comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of national (Swedish GAAP) and international accounting standards (IFRS)
- Business fluent communication skills in Swedish and English, German is nice to have
- You have already gained experience in an international corporate environment and are confident in change management processes and the harmonization of transitions
- Secure Excel and SAP knowledge
- You are confident in the disciplinary management of your own team
- You are a team player, good communicator, structured and have an independent and reliable working style with good time management
What you'll get in return
- A secure and indefinite contract
- Varied and diversified tasks
- Working with pleasant colleagues in a nice atmosphere
- A lucrative remuneration model
- Unique career development opportunities in a national and international context
- Various education programs
- Extensive health management
- An own canteen as well as an in-house day-care centre for children
- Free training in our own fitness centre
- Participation in various sports events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.