- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
International Accountant based in Germany, Koblenz- Local GAAP & IFRS you are already shaping what the future holds!
Your new company
As a pioneer in digital health our heart beats for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next level of eHealth evolution we are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies, their own design freedom and professional development.
Your new role
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual closings for a number of swedish Group companies
- Ensure accurate and timely closing of Local GAAP and IFRS ledgers
- Ensuring that all inter-company accounts are reconciled in a timely manner and that suspense accounts are analyzed and cleared
- Prepare, review, and verify extended trial balances for the preparation of local GAAP statutory and IFRS financial statements
What you'll need to succeed
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. relevant vocational training in the field of accounting)
- Minimum 3 years in the field of general ledger Accounting
- Fluent in Sweden and English, preferably also basic German skills
- Good knowledge of accounting according to Local GAAP (Sweden) and IFRS
- Good MS-Office skills (especially in MS-Excel), preferably also SAP ERP skills
- Ability to grasp and analyze complex issues in a structured manner and deliver high-quality results
What you'll get in return
· A secure and indefinite contract
· Varied and diversified tasks
· Working with pleasant colleagues in a nice atmosphere
· A lucrative remuneration model
· Unique career development opportunities in a national and international context
· Various education programs
· Extensive health management
· An own canteen as well as an in-house day-care centre for children
· Free training in our own fitness centre
· Participation in various sports events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.