- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
CEVT is an innovation centre for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. Since 2013 CEVT has grown rapidly and now keeps some 2000 people busy. China Euro Vehicle Technology AB is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
The HV System team is responsible for the requirements on, as well as function development, systems engineering and function validation of, the 400V electrical system in an electric or hybrid vehicle.
The HV system team belongs to the electric vehicle power supply department along with the battery team and the power conversion team, that takes care of battery charging and DC-DC conversion.
We are also responsible for the electrical safety of the vehicle.
As the Electrical Safety Engineer, you will interact with a wide range of colleagues. In the training role, you will arrange or carry out training sessions both with development engineers from all teams as well as with specialist technicians and staff that do measurements or hands-on work specifically on the HV-system
As safety engineer you will work with our vehicle testing organization, workshop, HR and job safety representatives to secure processes and instructions to improve and maintain electrical safety at CEVT.
When the processes have been established, you will play your part in that safety chain.
The people in the team have a background of power electronics, automotive electronics and software. We all have a strong passion for electrification and putting high quality EVs on the market.
We are constantly challenged with requests for new technology, innovations and technical support from different parts of CEVT and Geely.
We have up until today tried to cover the electrical safety needs for our own teams, for workshop technicians and for fellow development engineers working in electrified vehicles, but now we need someone to handle the process, organizational and training needs of the company full time, since all vehicles we will work on from now on will be electrified and the number of hybrids and EVs is increasing in our test organization.
As a Electical Safety Engineer this is what you will do most of the time:
* Electrical safety at CEVT's facilities in Sweden
* Developing and carrying out training for staff and contractors at CEVT. We are currently not including regular service technicians or production staff in the scope.
* Support development of safe products by reviewing and contributing to product development work with respect to electrical safety.
You have probably done something like this:
* Minimum five years of experience of Class B- voltage installations.
* Experience from vehicle electrification or testing of ClassB-voltage (or higher) products
* Engineering degree at Bachelor's level
Important traits to be able to be successful in this role are:
* Ability to drive meetings, motivate and present ideas - internally and externally
* Good presentation and communication skills
Driver's license is a requirement for the role, and you need to be fluent in English and Swedish.
* Certified electrician. (Behörig installatör)
* Workshop experience from production, service or testing.
For more information please contact:
Sven Sjöberg, Director High Voltage Energy Storage Systems , +46 731 44 16 54, for questions regarding the position
Magnus Blixt, Recruiter, +46 72 184 38 91, for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last Application date: 2020-06-28
Apply today. We will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.