Välkommen till Workey!Workey är en sökmotor för jobb som samlar platsannonser från jobbsajter, rekryteringsföretag, nyhetssajter samt privata och offentliga företag.
For our client we are looking for a Test Coordinator
We are offering you an extraordinary journey with our Global Online Expansion. As Test Coordinator, you will work with Supply Chain and Logistic tests towards our new global e-commerce platform.
You will work together with our Test Team that consist of Team Lead, Test Leads and Test Coordinators. Your responsibility will be a mix of various tasks in the development and test phases within our release work. It includes preparation, coordination and driving tests to completion. The purpose of the test work is to ensure quality of the solution delivered from the external provider and the integration between our clients systems.
You are responsible for following guidelines and way of working when it comes to documentation of test scenarios and results. The assignment will require close collaboration with suppliers and other functions within your delivery area like architects, requirement analysts as well as leaders within IT and Business.
We are looking for someone who has the relevant experience of working independently driving the development of tests, in large and complex areas with many contacts both internally and externally. You enjoy working in a fast pace environment, are solution oriented and flexible. You will work with internal and external stakeholders from IT and Business, and with our external partners, so it is important that you are good at communicating.
• Test all new and existing functionality within the supply chain/Logistic process from purchase to pay and order to cash including reports
• Review and evaluate the test coverage
• Define the appropriate tests
• Identify and specify the required test data
• Support in the review and sign-off of test scenarios provided by the external suppliers
• Investigate and establish the points of contact list for our clients systems testers and technical support
• Evaluate the outcome of the testing
• Report deviations in the test tool
Just like everyone at our client, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Your skills include:
• Experience from Supply Chain / Logistics warehouse process
• Experience from working with test
• Experience from working with external suppliers
• Experience from working within a global organization
• Ability to lead and drive tasks within test area
• Experience from working with ALM, JIRA or similar tools
• Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in English and Swedish
Location: The position is based in Stockholm and travel abroad can be expected.
Work load: 100%
Ansök nu! Klicka här (till Poolia)