Välkommen till Workey!Workey är en sökmotor för jobb som samlar platsannonser från jobbsajter, rekryteringsföretag, nyhetssajter samt privata och offentliga företag.
Academic Work is investing a lot in developing a world-class IT environment to meet the goals of high employee engagement and to be the best place to work, as well as giving our employees the best experience within a data driven environment. If you have a BI background and want to take on a big project in its start, this is the role for you!
At Academic Work – we make people grow and we are now looking for a BI Team Manager to join our Group IT department. Our Group IT department consists of around 70 ambitious co-workers who work closely together in creating innovative systems and tools to support our core business. We have ambitious goals for the future and we always strive to be a little bit better today than we were yesterday, while having a lot of fun along the way.
Our IT office is located in Norrtull, where we are just a short walk away from three of our other Academic Work offices which makes it easy to have day-to-day dialogues with our end-users. If you would ask your future co-workers about our culture, we are certain that a lot of them would describe Academic Work as a place where the positive energy and the ambition is contagious. Our co-workers are the heart and core of Academic Work and crucial to our continuous success and growth – could this be your next step?
Academic Work is in the starting pit of a huge IT project called AW platform. BI will be a crucial part in this project and we are now looking for a BI Team Manager to work on a strategic and operational level with our BI development.
The BI Team Manager is leading a team of BI Developers as well as working with development. You will be responsible for prioritizing and planning the work together with a Product Owner. You are also responsible for technical decisions made within the team and for balancing delivery and quality, as well as leading and developing your team by coaching team members and securing an efficient development process. Your team use technical analytics to find answers and insights that are not easily spotted by humans and managers running the organization need help to analyze and understand complicated relationships in the business data collected. You will stay up to date with the development in data analytics and BI to apply suitable methods of analysis to create actionable insights. You explore and improve the data we collect and use it to find new possibilities for the business.
You will manage a team of three BI developers and a QA who will report to you, as well as a data scientist and a product owner who will support the team, though formally be part of another team.
Your main responsibilities in the team manager part of the role will be:
* Secure an efficient development process
* Coach your team members
* Make technical decisions
* Lead your team when it comes to prioritizing and planning
* Follow up on results and statistics from KPI s and process goals
* Plan the development in collaboration with a product owner
The responsibilities in the developer part of the role include:
* Acquiring new data to Data Lake/Data Warehouse
* Create logical data models which reflect the business model
* Create calculations for KPI:s and measurements
* Create reports
This is the perfect role for one who wants to combine leadership and BI development in a prioritized project, stretching over the whole organization. Being part of our culture means you will work with ambitious colleagues who love to have fun along the way and show heart to each other at the same time.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
You have at least 4 years’ experience as a BI developer with knowledge in following:
* Data Warehousing
* Data modeling
* SQL Server suite (SQL Server, SSAS)
It is considered av merit if you have experience/knowledge in:
* Big Data and Data lakes
* Machine learning and advanced analysis
* Azure, AWS, GCP
As a person, you have a curious mind to always want to understand issues, the processes, who to ask to get the right information and similar. You have a good ability to structure your work and keep track of your plan. To be able to manage an eventful environment, you are probably flexible to sometimes handle quick turns and where the path isn’t always set.
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Want to know more about working internally at Academic Work? At https://www.academicwork.se/jobba-hos-oss you can meet our employees, read about what we value highly, and see pictures and films describing our world! Click here!
Ansök nu! Klicka här (till Arbetsförmedlingen)