Välkommen till Workey!Workey är en sökmotor för jobb som samlar platsannonser från jobbsajter, rekryteringsföretag, nyhetssajter samt privata och offentliga företag.
Do you have a couple of years’ experience within the field of Human Resource, have very good insights in the Swedish labour law and want to work in an international company? Gilbarco Veeder-Root is now looking for a HR Generalist! If you are a driven and communicative person that wants to have a role with a lot of responsibilities and you are passionate about HR you should take the chance to apply!
Gilbarco Veeder-Root offers solutions in the fuel industry, in the form of payment systems and ATMs at gas stations. They are now looking for a HR Generalist that will have a central role in the company’s HR-processes on an international level such as Sweden, Finland and the Baltic countries. You will work from the office in Stockholm and travel now and then in Europe.
As HR Generalist you are going to act as a HR partner to local managers and employees providing support on the day to day HR activities and ensuring that they are completed to a high standard, in a timely fashion and in compliance with local legislative requirements. You are part of European HR team and report directly in to European HR Director.
This is a direct recruitment which means that the recruitment process goes through us at Academic Work but you will be an employee at Gilbarco.
You are offered:
* Great opportunity to be part of truly international matrix environment
* Opportunity to learn and support various local and global HR processes and practices
* HR professionals as support and colleagues around Europe and globally
Some of your job duties will include:
* Run the full end to end local process for all hires, which for example is posting jobs on different jobsites, screening CV’s, arranging and participate in interviews.
* Preparing contracts and complete all local on-boarding processes, and also off-boarding processes.
* Work with different tasks within the annual compensation review process (merit and bonus).
* Act training support and conduct regular training needs assessment, from arrangement to follow ups.
* Support in employee relations issues and facilitate different situations and support in for example sickness and devising effective action plans that will deliver results.
* If required, participate in and update local Business Continuity Plan regarding Health and Safety matters.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Has a couple of years’ experience in a Human Resources Generalist role.
* Has a degree level education within a relevant field
* Is fluent in English, both written and orally
* Has very good insights in the Swedish labour law
* Has experience in using MS Office products
* Experience of employee representation environment
* Exposure to HR matters in other European countries
* An appreciation of lean methodology and work practices
* Fluent in Swedish, both written and orally
* International experience
As a person you are committed to the Health and Safety of all employees, calm under pressure, and self-motivated. Furthermore you have an eye for details and you are an excellent communicator. In this position there is essential that you also are:
* Start: October
* Omfattning: Fulltime, Temporary employment 1 years, with chance to extension
* Placering: Bromma, Stockholm
* The recruitment process i handled by Academic Work and Gilbarco Veeder-Roots wishes is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Gilbarco Veeder-Root Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ansök nu! Klicka här (till Arbetsförmedlingen)