Välkommen till Workey!Workey är en sökmotor för jobb som samlar platsannonser från jobbsajter, rekryteringsföretag, nyhetssajter samt privata och offentliga företag.
NCC is working towards becoming a data driven construction company and is viewing data privacy as important in this journey. NCC is now looking för a Data Protection Officer. DPO will monitor the organizational compliance with GDPR's requirements.
NCC stands for good values, a high environmental consciousness and a strong will to succeed. Apart from an interesting job, engaged and friendly colleagues, we offer work-life balance and a possibility to develop within the company.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Inform, advise and co-ordinate GDPR activities with other information risk and governance leads e.g. Legal, IT, Businesses Areas, etc.
• Monitor compliance with GDPR and report such compliance to NCC AB mangement
• Continue to develop, implement and enforce a suitable and relevant data policy and ensure it is reviewed on an annual basis
• Continue to develop, implement and enforce a suitable and relevant data policy and ensure that third parties which the organization deals with comply with the necessary practices and agreements held
• Provide information and guidance on the processing of all personal data
• Be contact person and work with to process, co-ordinate and respond to all requests for information
• Maintain the NCC register of data owners for sets of information and educate the data owners on their responsibilities (what is data, how is it used, who has access to it)
• Maintain the NCC data inventories and data flow maps as necessary
• Undertake and organise systematic data protection compliance audits in accordance with GDPR
• Lead and assist with investigations into complaints and reports about breaches of the act and undertake reporting/remedial action as required.
• Maintain a log of any incidents and remedial recommendations and actions
• Interpret and provide guidance to the organization on forthcoming and actual changes to relevant legislation on GDPR and other global privacy mandates
• Promote data protection awareness throughout the organization by providing training and written procedures that are widely disseminated and made available to all staff and branch officials
• Maintain the Privacy Impact Assessment in accordance with applicable Business Areas and functions
• Provide advice in relation to data protection impact assessments
• Co-operate with the supervisory authority
• Act as the contact person for the supervisory authority
Your experience and qualifications
We believe that you are motivated by proactive work together with our Business Areas and Group Functions, and by finding ways to present and finding understanding for complex GDPR matters from non-technical stakeholders within the BA’s.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have 4+ years of relevant work experience from the Data Protection area at a larger multinational organization, with a proven track record from both acting at an operative level and in an advising role to the organization as well as in IT.
Basic qualifications are:
• Swedish and English fluency is required.
• Expert knowledge of European data protection laws and practices, particularly GDPR
• Advanced knowledge of IT systems, processes, and information security practices
• Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders, data protection authorities, and customers
Highly merited qualifications are:
• Fluency in other languages, particularly Finnish or other Nordic language is preferred
• Selling approach regarding Data Protection
• High level of integrity
• Experience in working at an operative level with Data Protection and change management
• Analytical strength and ability to use that strength in risk management processes and control framework
• Excellent in building relations and in communicating complex and technical issues to all levels within an organization
In this role we are looking for a person with leader qualities and integrity. You are structured, analytical with a good ability to work with others in teams. If you find energy in change, are open minded and like being given responsibility, maybe this position is the one for you.
Some traveling is a natural part of the role.
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. You will work in a company, which strives to be the forerunner in its industry, and you will be a member of a team with engaged and positive colleagues.
NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Are you interested?
This is a permanent position located in our head office in Solna.
Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2019-09-15.
For further information on this position, please contact Gunnar Bäckström, Group Compliance Officer, 070-221 32 36 or Karin Österman de Wall, HR Recruitment Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of nearly SEK 57 billion and 16,300 employees 2018.
NCC is active throughout the value chain – developing commercial properties and constructing housing, offices, industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure.
Ansök nu! Klicka här (till Arbetsförmedlingen)