Välkommen till Workey!Workey är en sökmotor för jobb som samlar platsannonser från jobbsajter, rekryteringsföretag, nyhetssajter samt privata och offentliga företag.
Informasjon om arbeidsgiver/Beskrivning av företaget:
Sydvaranger is an iron ore mining company nestled in the community of Sør-Varanger in Northern Norway. The company has entered an exciting growth phase, increasing recruitment as the company undertakes significant mine engineering technical works and operational readiness preparations to underpin a robust long-term operation. Operations will recommence in 2020.
Sydvaranger produces a high performance, low energy magnetite iron ore concentrate from its mining and processing facilities which is in high demand from customers throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Sydvaranger is developing, and we are at present focusing heavily on recruitment. When in full production, the company will have about 80 different professions/positions within its organization
The Company's core values are built on the word TEAM:
Our goals are achieved together, made stronger through our commitment, collaboration, unity and support of each other.
We dream big, embrace change and innovate to continuously improve and be exceptional. Our challenges are shared and met with grit and optimism.
We love what we do and are committed to having a positive impact on the future, our lives and on our community and change them for the better, striving to build a sustainable future.
We share the obligation to be safe. Be thoughtful and considerate. Respect everyone: the rules, our colleagues and our community. Be honest, transparent and fair in everything we do.
Maintenance Planning Superintendent MEM & Fixed Plant
Role description and responsibilities
The work is including, but not limited to:
-Manage and optimize SYD planning & scheduling, and shut down process
- Optimize maintenance and reliability processes according Sydvaranger maintenance strategy
- maintain and optimize the maintenance system with the maintenance team
-Develop cost, schedule, performance criteria, and estimated manpower requirements for job cost analysis
-Optimize maintenance planning system to ensure efficient use of manpower at each facility
Skills and qualifications requirements:
-Engineer by education
- Understanding of work flow management in industry, and maintenance principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Have the ability to communicate, clearly, set objectives to the team and establish a work plan to meet them
- Have good data management skills
- Minimum 7 years of experience from heavy industry maintenance or process
- Knowledge of planning systems (Auto-CAD, MS-Project, CMMS and ERP)
- Financial skills, including estimating, budgeting, forecasting, analyzing and reporting
- Excellent budgeting and budget management skills
- Excellent office-program competence
Personal skills and qualifications:
-University, Diploma/Bachelor degree
Sydvaranger has two lateral working languages, English and Norwegian, respectively. Position holder must be able to master at least one of the languages and make him-/herself understood in everyday language as well as in his/her field.
- Good understanding of HSE issues and precautions required
-Collaborative/able to influence others
-Systematic, high capacity and open for ideas to make improvement for work flow management
- Good organization and task setting skills are required
-A challenging and developing workplace in an international environment. Sydvaranger is committed to creating a workplace, which is built upon a foundation of diversity and equality in all forms, and where unfair discrimination is absent from our activities and conduct.
- A good working environment and an exciting business in growth. Our continuing ambition is to run a sustainable mine side-by-side our local community, and with minimal impact on local businesses and the environment.
Please send your application through our website: www.sydvarangergruve.no: careers
Questions about the job should be directed to the department contact person.
Questions about the application process should be directed to the HR-department.
Vi vill inte bli kontaktade av rekryterings/bemanningsföretag.
Ansök nu! Klicka här (till Arbetsförmedlingen)